Good Morning Everyone, we hope you had a good weekend and are looking forward to Show Week.
Traditionally, Show Week is tomato planting week and for once in quite a while it looks like it may be good weather and 25o for Show Day.
Weekly Update Summary
- Get Active Program (GAP – Womensport & Recreation Tasmania) commencing 31st October at 10.00AM
- Show Day Closure Thursday & Friday (No Bread Pickups)
- A great thought for the week
- What’s on this week
Due to expected inclement weather (which wasn’t that bad), David from Fusion postponed the Family Fun Day…
- Family Fun Day 5.00PM Friday 18th October – Postponed to Friday 8th November @ Maranoa Reserve (next to KNH)
- Maranoa Reserve Clean Up – Postponed to 2.30pm to 4.30pm Friday 8th November
Get Active Program – commencing 31st October at 10am
KNH will be commencing a Get Active Program (GAP) for 10 weeks for 31st October from 10am – 12pm.
Lynette and Di have been trained as GAP Facilitators. The first hour provides you with information about planning your healthy lifestyle. The second hour is a fun filled activity in our local area.
Please contact Lynette or Di at KNH on 6229 4066 to express your interest.
Royal Hobart Show Day – Thursday and Friday closure
Please be aware that we are closed this Thursday and Friday returning Monday 28th October.
Bread pickups wont be available on Thursday for Friday but Loaves & Fishes will be operating as per normal on Monday, so get you bags in by Wednesday.
Thought for the week
Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing will be changed unless it has been faced.
Visit the event calendar for a full list of this week’s events.
As always, please feel free to contact us to suggest ideas, raise any issues or discuss concerns – our community values your feedback.