Welcome to the second week of school holidays and we are looking forward to a return, by popular demand, to Woody’s Skate & Play this week for our school excursion.
Welcome to Headspace
We are very excited to welcome Headspace to Kingston Neighbourhood House. Headspace are commencing a fortnightly outreach presence at Kingston Neighbourhood House from Thursday 18th July.
headspace Hobart is a free, youth-focused health service for young people aged 12-25 who are:
- feeling down, depressed or anxious
- having difficulty sleeping or concentrating
- being hurt or bullied
- worried about drinking or drug use
- needing sexual health help.
Contact Headspace via email (email@example.com) or call 03 6231 2927.
School Holiday Excursion
Reminder the bus is departing at 9.00AM on Thursday 18th.
Maranoa Reserve Clean Up Day – Friday 12th July 2pm
A big thank you to everyone who attended on Friday – we collected half a dozen bags of rubbish and had some warm nibblies afterwards to say thank you.
Thank you to everyone who helped clean up and catered, it was a great example of the community coming together.
Thought for the Week
Don’t look back, you’re not going that way.
Administration (Boring Stuff)
Over the next few week we have a bit of a focus on getting ready for our Audit, AGM, finalising our DHHS Report and starting to get ready for our planning day in October.
- Financial Memberships are being renewed – please contact us on 6229 4066 if you wish to renew your membership, and
- Board Nominations for AGM – If you considering nominating for a KNH Board position at the AGM, please feel to call in and ask any questions you may have.
Visit the event calendar for a full list of this week’s events.
As always, please feel free to contact us to suggest ideas, raise any issues or discuss concerns – our community values your feedback.